Friday, April 3, 2009

WE'RE EXPECTING!!!!

We're expecting! This came just in time, we were going to start a round of fertility treatments this next cycle, but it looks like Heavenly Father had other plans for us! Our expected due date is Nov. 25th. We are super excited and still a bit in shock and disbelief. I'm only about six weeks along, so your prayers for a safe pregnancy are appreciated.

We still don't know what we're doing with Jesse's work, we'll let you all know as soon as we have some idea of where/when. It will probably be a few more months before we know what's going on with that. We hope to be out closer to family, but we do love it out here so we'll be happy where ever we get planted.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so happy friend! Yeah for not having to spend money on expensive fertility treatments!

Kara said...

Yay for you!!!

If your baby has other plans, it might be born on my birthday, the 22nd!!

Congratulations!

Tammi said...

Yeah, that wonderful news!! Congratulations!!!

Lori said...

I am so excited for ya'll! Amy, you and I should write a book on infertility. We will keep you in our prayers.

Allison said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Congratulations!!! How did I miss this? I swear I've looked at your blog more recently, but apparently not! This is great news! And you are for sure in my prayers.