Monday, February 15, 2010

My kids are growing up!

I know we say it all the time, but my kids are just growing too fast! I want time to slow down a little and give me time to breath it all in...

Isaac's lost a tooth...his first. He got a "gold coin" - it's a dollar coin - from the tooth fairy. He had a talk with someone on the school bus and that friend told him the tooth fairy brought FIVE DOLLARS! I told him that the tooth fairy was a lot like Santa, she talked with the parents first and knew how much we approved for a tooth. He was happy with his 'gold coin'.



Spencer has already had his first illness. He came down with the croupe this last week, and although my house is a wreck I enjoyed holding him as much as I could. He really is a happy baby. I love this pic because you can kind of see his little dimple on his cheek.

Poor Keltsy is already the neglected middle child! I was going through our pictures from January - of course we have a TON of Spencer, being the new baby and we got a few of Isaac, with his first tooth being gone and there were a few he happened to be playing with the baby so I got a few of him then, but Keltsy didn't have any new pictures!
Now that it's Feb. I've been consciously taking more pictures of both her and Isaac, but haven't downloaded February's pictures yet. Maybe the next post I'll have made up for it.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Cute kids!

I know what you mean about the "neglected middle child" thing. When I looked at how many posts I had about Vicki and Ellie vs. how many about Lexi I was appalled! I'm trying to fix that.

Lori said...

He is so cute Amy. Landon has a dimple on the same cheek. wish you lived closer, we could have some great play dates!

Tammi said...

Your kids are adorable Amy!!

tessa said...

Inflation I tell ya. What are those parents thinking making us look bad with $5 teeth:)

Karen Emerick said...

Wow finally I see the whole picture of Spencer. The one's we have on our computer we can only see a little of him at a time. A nose then his his forhead or his mouth. It's nice to see the whole picture. I see a good mixture of both Hubbard and Hunter. Very handsome forehead.