Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Exploring the Tri-Cities

We had fun with Uncle Brent, driving around trying to find Badger Mountain. We drove up as high as we could and got a picture of the Tri-Cities as well as the Columbia River Temple.

The neighborhood we drove through to had a fun little park.
We stopped and let the kids play for awhile.
While at the playground there was another little family there playing. We had been in Kennewick for a week by then, and spent the evening with Brent. Keltsy was telling this little family about our trip and she said, "My dad....I mean...(she turned and looked at me, because she couldn't remember Brent's name, so I reminded her "Uncle Brent")...I mean my Uncle Brent dad..."
I started laughing, it sounded like we were a blended family and she wasn't sure what to call this guy we were having join our family.
I assured the other family that he was in fact, really her uncle.

No comments: