Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October - sickies and Halloween

I'm almost caught up on this blog!
Spencer and Keltsy were both sick with a croup-y virus. Keltsy responded well to the medication, Spencer didn't.
He had to have a nebulizer to get over the coughing, but that's pretty typical for him. I wonder if his prematurity has anything to do with that...
He figured out pretty quickly that it helped him breath more easily and he started taking his treatments on his own (meaning I didn't have to sit with him to keep him from pulling the mask off his face).
Poor Keltsy missed her Fall Break because of these sickies...blech!
Halloween was pretty fun at this house this year! The kid's adult cousin Brady let them play the game "Angry Birds" on his really cool phone. They were hooked and convinced Jesse to download the game onto the laptop. We went Angry Bird Crazy!
And we had a fun night at the Ward Chili Cook Off and Carnival
Our Halloween Night pictures didn't really turn out - next year I have to remember to take them BEFORE we go trick-or-treating!

1 comment:

Di said...

I'm glad I found your blog!
I love love the costumes... they must have won best costume right?