Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Unsolicited Parenting Advice and How to Raise Devious Children


I have been thinking lately about how wise I have become as a mother.  My biggest advice for parenting toddlers is to find the perfect balance between bananas and raisins.

***

Keltsy lost a tooth yesterday. She looks so grown up with that gap there.  She wrote a note to the tooth fairy:


Translation:  I want to keep my tooth(??)  Happy Valentine's Day.


The Tooth Fairy wrote back that usually the fairies aren't allowed to leave the teeth behind, but because Keltsy was so good and so sweet the boss said it was okay just this once.  Keltsy was excited to see the whole dollar left and promptly informed her dad that she was going to use that tooth to trick the Tooth Fairy into leaving her more money tonight.  Hmmm...starting to rethink that "good and sweet" part, lol!



1 comment:

Lori said...

that is so funny!!!