Monday, February 2, 2009

My kids are the cutest!

I think my kids are the funniest people on the planet. Isaac has preschool at the local YMCA, and often after I'm done working out, Keltsy and I will go play in the "Prime Time Center", which is a fancy indoor play place. The superivsor of that room is a good friend of ours. She is always authoritative in her bright red shirt, but super fun and knows all the kids names. The other day Kelsty and I were in the Center, and the supervisor came in with her kids. It was her day off, she just came to play, and Keltsy ran up to her and asked, "How come you're wearing clothes?" The little munchkin had noticed that she wasn't wearing the official red shirt...it actually took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about. She often says random things like that. Like the time she announced to the missionaries, "I HAVE SKIN!"

Isaac is equally hilarious. He likes to play tricks and tell jokes. His favorite is one he got from a TV show "What do you call a cow that cuts the grass?" "A lawn moooo-er!" Whenever he tells a joke, he asks, "Does that make sense?" He knows that the joke has to 'make sense', but isn't quite sure what makes sense and what doesn't.

3 comments:

Tammi said...

That's good that your kids have a sense of humor. They sound really cute!

Allison said...

I love the random stuff kids say. At least Keltsey didn't choose some other part of her body to announce to the missionaries! :) And I love how Isaac checks to see if it makes sense. My kids don't care if it makes sense - they laugh hysterically anyway. But it makes the joke more endearing if the kid is so concerned about it making sense!

tessa said...

I have skin! So funny!
Bri has her standard joke too. Why can't the sea gulls fly over the bay? Becuase then they would be bagels.